Re: [Spridgets] need a new electronic fuel pump.

To: lists <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] need a new electronic fuel pump.
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 03:38:39 -0800
I've never heard of Eric's Brits'n'Pieces and I don't see a lot on his
site (not to say he doesn't have what we need).

I prefer stateside Peter's is http://www.nosimport.com/
Lin

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM, lists <lists@brits-n-pieces.com> wrote:
> We have a fuel pump in stock which gives a pressure of exactly what the SU
carbs need and a flow of 100 - 120 liters per hour, which should be more than
enough even for high performance engines. It is a pusher.