Re: [Spridgets] Billy in brazil

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Billy in brazil
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 15:20:06 -0800 (PST)
Just heard from BZ - see below. He misses us:

My wonderful website host
crashed while we were in Chile, so most of my website is down, and
my BZ.com email has been down since then. I'm using my backup Yahoo account,
but I've had no Spridgets in days. We're backstage at the stadium in San Jose.
After tonight, we have Mexico City, and then if we survive that we go home. I
haven't been sick so far, but I'm terrified of Mexico, having been there a few
times.
BZ

RS
"That which you manifest is before you" - Enzo the dog
<grunthaner@gmail.com>
<spridgets@autox.team.net>; "hunterfox36@yahoo.com" <hunterfox36@yahoo.com>
>Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 11:33 AM
>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Billy in
brazil

>List,
>I'm feeling really stupid because I never knew Billy's band
is an
>authentic "Punk Rock" Band....needles to say Punk is one of my all
>time favorites, top of the list. Took a while to find an album but
>finally
did on Amazon, ordering it : ) although the guitar is a little
>out of my
budget 5K but I'll save up for one now.
>You Rock Billy!!!!
>Feeling like a
digital groupie ; )

Nov 15, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Our own Billy
Zoom showing why they named a guitar after him on a cover of The
>> Doors'
"Soul Kitchen". If you didn't know, Billy and his band X are in South

America playing to hundreds of thousands of fans with Pearl Jam. Go Zoom.....

http://www.team.net/donate.html

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Unsubscribe/Manage: