[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Clutch hydraulics solved

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Clutch hydraulics solved
From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net (Lester)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:52:06 -0600
So I was explaining what was happening to my system to a friend, that every
time you let go of the pedal the slave piston was sucked back into it's
cylinder.  And he asked if the adjustment rod for the slave cylinder was long
enough to bottom out the piston in the cylinder.   The answer is yes and after
using even last thread I now have clutch!  WHEEE!!!

Lester

.. as I said to him, if I didn't know anything about hydraulic clutches I
would have tried this earlier but my experience was killin' me.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/

Club, please send a blank email to:  bugeye-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com