[Spridgets] Cool 1936 Europe Film ......Cycle race & Cars

Subject: [Spridgets] Cool 1936 Europe Film ......Cycle race & Cars
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 05:51:53 -0800
List,
European historical film footage 1936. About almost 1/2 through the
video they talk about a small car perhaps from France, I thought they
said Fram but when I looked it up I couldn't find the car. They said
it got over 70 mpg. Take a look and let me know what the car was and
Also I'm not sure but are the cycles Vincents? I don't think they were
German BMW's even though the cycle footage was a race in Germany.
Enjoy I think 10 minutes long,
Lin
http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=6772