[Spridgets] Master cylinder Sprite MKII

Subject: [Spridgets] Master cylinder Sprite MKII
From: pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com (Gerard)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:52:03 -0800
Michael,

I've heard this and similar complaints about leaks and QC issues many,
many times. My understanding is that "untrained hourly employees" do
the work, hence the QC issue.

The best guy to have do this work is Sierra Specialty Automotive. He
has done probably 2 dozen MC's for me over the last 14-15 years and
well over 75 of the 3/4" conversions that I helped develop and is
featured on my web site and his. I have never been dissatisfied or had
anyone dissatisfied with his work. Anytime there has been a problem,
(which is rare), Joe has rectified it above and beyond what you would
expect. You will find he has a rare (good ole days)  quality in the
way he conducts business. Joe builds every unit personally, so you get
an expert handling your product 100% of the time. The only drawback is
that his turnaround time these days can be 2 to 3 weeks, It used to be
1 week. This is because his work is so highly regarded and he gets a
lot of referrals. A friend of mine who restores Datsun Roadsters has
him build and modify his hydraulic units to his specs. All I can say
is what you get back will be better than be and outlast 3 or more
replacements. You will not be disappointed and many here on this group
can testify to that.

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/DbrakeUg.htm

http://brakecylinder.com/

Gerard