[Spridgets] Not LBC......... Nova link to awesome Quantum Mechanics

Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC......... Nova link to awesome Quantum Mechanics
From: alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com (EASTJONES alan)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:32:19 +0000
>   On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Michael Rowe> wrote:

>     Particles that pop in and out of existance, are more likely popping in
> and out of another dimension(s) that we have not yet figured out.

 Which easily explains the existance of Heaven and ghosts amonst other things  !

 However  this is more recent.

http://tinyurl.com/7y8l9oq

Subatomic particles called neutrinos cannot move faster than the speed
of light, according to a new report.

The findings challenge  results reported in September that, if true,
would undermine a century of physics.

The team at the INFN-Gran Sasso laboratory in Italy said they had
measured faster-than-light speeds in neutrinos sent from Cern, 730km
away.

Now a different team at the same lab reports findings that, they say,
cast doubt on that surprising result.

Alan
Warwick UK
I understand that neutrinos can travel through space and planets etc
, which means that they are passing through your body right now,
without you knowing it !