[Spridgets] Not LBC.....electronics advice school project.

Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC.....electronics advice school project.
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:41:48 -0500
List,
Does anyone on the list have electronics experience that can help me with a
circuit I am trying to design for my class?

I only have a fair amount of electronics experience so I'm not sure what
parts I need. I'm a shop certified teacher and CAD instructor so I'm
familiar with tools and schematics and have built electronic devices. I
haven't dabbled in electronics circuits in years so I'm not sure what parts
I need.

I am trying to design a circuit (starting with breadboard) that will allow
a buzzer to buzz when another object comes close so it will have to be
wireless. Once I know what parts I need I'd like to make it as small as
possible perhaps 1/2.
Thanks Lin