Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Peters Robotics team

To: rbastedo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Peters Robotics team
From: dwoerpel@wi.net
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 22:07:45 -0600 (CST)
Way cool!  Way to go Steve!!  Now you can spy on dad.  Soon you'll have
one driving a Spridget.....wait, wait....We want to drive them.  One could
race against White trash and Ron!

Good luck in the competition.

Dave W.

> Some of you have met my 13 year old son Peter,
> He's been involved in a robotics team this year, meeting 2 or 3 times a
> week.
> They had their regional competition today, and they did well.
> Their team is going to the State competition in January!
> Part of the competition is presentation, part is teamwork, a part is for
> design and the fourth part is where they have their robots run through a
> series of tasks.
> Their robot performed in the high middle area, but the other three parts
> were excellent and they won for best presentation.
> Peter created a robot just for the presentation that they called the
> "Watch
> Bot".
> It has a video camera and the idea is that it can move about in a kitchen
> recording things that can be viewed in order to improve things.
> This year's challenge is food related illnesses.
> Just a little proud dad time here, oh and his mother is very pleased too.
>
> Rick Bastedo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive