[Spridgets] Sort of LBC .... Stitches the Cat is feeling better, no

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Sort of LBC .... Stitches the Cat is feeling better, no
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 08:29:50 -0800
List,
Just wanted to let those of you who are drooling for kitty wheel chocks,
know that Stitches the Cat is breathing better & eating & pooping a bit
with her new meds (steroids). I'm hopeful but realistic for a 14 year old
cat with health issues. But being she should have died in the summer of
2010 when she was lost for 5 weeks and no thyroid meds she is one very
determined to live kitty.

So no wheel chocks yet ; )

BTW Ryan, while still in the design stage on that cat collar setup for 2
cats who don't get along try a laser light. I just borrowed one and
surprizingly Sprite Kat was totally distracted that she didn't go near
Stitches. Give it a try till I get this collar made.

Lin

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive