[Spridgets] Not LBC.....electronics advice school project.

Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC.....electronics advice school project.
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 15:24:10 +0000 (UTC)
Why not just get her an electronic collar for a small dog? The remote can be
set for just noise or for various shock settings. The shocks are always
preceded by the tone, so the miscreant can learn to avoid punishment. The mild
setting is roughly equivalent to holding your finger on a purring cat's throat.
The highest setting is more annoying than painful.

Kate