[Spridgets] Non Spridget - carpal tunnel surgery

Subject: [Spridgets] Non Spridget - carpal tunnel surgery
From: pchast at francomm.com (Pete Chast)
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 00:21:41 -0500
Hi Rick,

Good luck with the procedure.

I had this done a couple of years ago and my surgeon
was great. It was outpatient and quick. After Surgery
You have to be careful and follow the Physical Therapy
recommendations. Use your sling AND do the exercises
at home as told.

But, I was told I could drive if I was careful the next day
and I had no trouble with normal daily functions; eating,
dressing or the like. I'd say that within 1-2 months I was
back to using my hand/wrist more and better than before the
surgery.

Today My hands feel as capable as they were back when I was
in my 30-40s...

Pete
Athens,NY