[Spridgets] No LBC - Peter's Robotics team

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Peter's Robotics team
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:46:11 -0500
In our local BEST competition they let anybody in the pits.  At the state level
they restrict it to about 5 or 6 at a time.  We would let various team members
rotate in and out.  When the nationals were in Dallas I went to watch.  The
pits were relatively open but there weren't that many teams or people there so
it wasn't crowded.

I went to the nationals for VEX and that was a madhouse.  There were teams from
around the world and they filled the huge Dallas convention center.