[Spridgets] Bugeye Windscreen Removal

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Windscreen Removal
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Mike MacLean)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:02:31 -0800
Snap-On sells a ratchet drive No. 4 size Phillips driver that works perfectly
for taking out and replacing these big screws.  Allows a lot of torque to
tighten these up properly. DON'T use a regular No 2 size screwdriver.  You
will just bugger up the heads of the screws.  Not sure if they offer one in
Posidriv.
Mike MacLean

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/rrengineer.mike at att.net