[Spridgets] Bugeye / Midget conversion parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye / Midget conversion parts
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 13:08:07 -0500 (EST)
I'm switching from front drums on my Bugeye, to Midget discs. In doing so,
I'd like to get an opinion on which coil springs to use. I noticed that the
 various supplier catalogs show different part numbers between the two
cars. Not  knowing what the difference is between the two variations, I'd like
to know if I  should I stick with the Bugeye coils or switch to the Midget
coils? I have both  on hand. This is for a road going car. A pair of Peter's
reconditioned shocks  are going in at the same time.

Also, I have a similar question regarding the rear axle shafts. While  in
the process of switching from the Bugeye diff gears to the Midget diff gears,
 should I use the Midget axles or stay with the ones from the Bugeye?

Thanks,
Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, VA.
'60 AH Bugeye Sprite