[Spridgets] Motivate to work on my Sprite because Stitches surgery

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Motivate to work on my Sprite because Stitches surgery
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:54:26 -0800
List,
I'm pretty relieved to work on my Sprite now that the kitty surgeon
says he may be able to remove the tumor off Stitches throat. I am only
guessing the first local vet didn't know it was nodular lymphoma
locking the tumor to a nodule. But nothing is 100% at the very least I
will have a tissue biopsy to determine which type of cancer. If it is
slow growing lymphoma low does chemo is least invasive and I will try
it. But if it is fast growing and she requires stronger chemo I will
have to reassess. I just hope they can remove this lousy tumor as it
makes breathing difficult for her and I have to pump her with steroids
to give her relief.

Sometimes I wish I grew up on a farm and could distance myself from this.

The procedure is expensive of course but my conscious will be clear
knowing I can relieve her from this nasty thing.

Has anyone on the list given their pet chemo? I hear is isn't that bad
for cats as it is for dogs.
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html