[Spridgets] 2012 Healey Conclave - anyone?

Subject: [Spridgets] 2012 Healey Conclave - anyone?
From: trevor.jessie at gmail.com (Trevor Jessie)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:06:44 -0500
Louisville is not exactly in the south, but we do pride ourselves on
southern hospitality.  All the Healey events I've attended have been filled
with interesting personalities and no real snobbery.   It is usually warm
that time of year so most everyone is wearing shorts and t-shirts.  You
should definitely attend (the more Sprites the better) .

Trevor