[Spridgets] Measurement help please...

Subject: [Spridgets] Measurement help please...
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (dwoerpel at wi.net)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:14:48 -0600 (CST)
LOL! Coming back from the Midget 50th the decks(floors) were awash to a
depth of ~1/2"!  I thought it was the curtains but not that much was
coming in through there.  I lot was coming in through the header. However
when I got home and started pulling out the seats and carpet I noticed the
fresh air door on the drivers side was open. Ta da! Source of most of the
water.

I would like to know if it's possible to seal the leading edge of the
hood(top).  Water shouldn't be coming through there; it's not a
"Lift-the-Dot" window frame.

Good luck!
DW