[Spridgets] 2012 Austin Healey Conclave - Louisville KY

Subject: [Spridgets] 2012 Austin Healey Conclave - Louisville KY
From: trevor.jessie at gmail.com (Trevor Jessie)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:27:49 -0500
People are already registering for this year's event.

http://www.2012conclave.com/index.php/news/22-currently-registered

I'd like to personally invite all the Sprite owners and Sprite enthusiast
to join me at this year's conclave.
... you do not need to drive a Healey to attend and participate in this
event so yes MG's are welcome to join as well.

The host club is a great bunch of people and I'm sure a fun time will be
had by all.

Plus ... if you register early you can get a Free Bourbon Barrel Cake at
registration (goes great with morning coffee).

-Trevor