[Spridgets] Vandervell Bearings

Subject: [Spridgets] Vandervell Bearings
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:14:26 GMT
This was posted on the SpriteSpot forum, he doesn't have 948 bearings, but
does have 1275s

The real thing!!! Vandervell was purchased by Mahle and only the F1 racing
division of Vandervell was kept active. Now, Vandervell VP2 bearings are being
manufactured again with improvements based on Mahle's (Vandervell) F1 racing
experience. Mahle is making the Mini/Sprite engine bearings again, but in
their Race Bearing Division (first time OE bearings have been manufactured in
the race division). The improvements are a stronger shell, laser etching of VP
logo/part # which improves heat transfer, and even more precise manufacturing
processes. This is a true VP2 Vandervell spec bearing with the lead/indium
final overlay, all substrates are cast not sintered like ACL and others. If
you want the best, this is the bearing to use. I have available std., +.010",
and +.020" for 1275 S type main and rods and 998 mains and rods. The Turbo
main bearing set is also available. I am working on the 1.75" rod journal
size, so if this rod bearing is of interest to you, please let me know so I
can inform Mahle.

 webpage is www.bwrperformance.com

Brian Waters, Blue Waters Racing, 503-649-0909

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Invest in Gold Today
Diversify your investment portfolio with Gold and Silver. Get a Free Investor
Kit.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4f143f01850cc2199c9st04duc