[Spridgets] Sprite Valve Cover on eBay.....10 hours left

Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite Valve Cover on eBay.....10 hours left
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:09:23 -0800
Sorry I missed it what a cool color idea Ed I was thinking the bidding
would knock me in seconds. Did anyone win it from the list? I
understand the caps are the hardest to find and the SPRITE logo is
what is most desired as it is matched with the fins.

I do see these from time to time maybe I'll have more money for the
next one but my kitty Stitches has me in the financial hole with kitty
lymphoma.....ugh.

Saving for another cover : )
Lin