[Spridgets] Sprite Rush 98, Sprite Spree 2003, Sprite Jubilee 2008

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite Rush 98, Sprite Spree 2003, Sprite Jubilee 2008
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:20:30 -0500 (EST)
Hi List,

Only yesterday I 'discovered' how to convert all kinds of video files
(usually those converted from VHS tape) to an MP4 file.  So, I know have  lots
of cool MP4 files on my phone. And, since I can HDMI my phone to my TV and
can watch them in a decent size.

So, I wondered if anyone has any digitial footage from any of the Sprite
Meets they can burn to a disc and send me?  Or maybe I could attempt my
first ever computer connection thing in cyberspace and do a transfer?

Thanks

Weslake-Monza 1330

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html