Re: [Spridgets] no mail....

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] no mail....
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:57:01 -0500
I bought a gadget that plugs into the ODBI II port and uses Bluetooth to talk
to my iPad.  It scans the codes and reports all kind of good info.  The
software lets you clear codes or change values on all kinds of parameters to
assist in troubleshooting.  You can also use it in live mode to monitor all
kinds of engine functions.  Told me I had a bad heater on the bank #2 O2
sensor on my Suburban.  Don't know if it would help with a rattle though.
:-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

<trevor.jessie@gmail.com>wrote:

>> I can not believe that it has been this quiet as of late.  There must be a
>> significant number of dropped emails or people unsubscribed.
>> Should we do a roll call?
>>

> Here!
>
> Y'know, it's a shame that we mostly talk about the list being or not being
> down. Does anybody have a car to talk about? My Chebbie has a rattle under
> the engine. Prolly a heat shield. I wonder if the computer can tell me
> which one is rattling.
>
> Allen Hefner
> Norristown, PA
>
> *Current:*