[Spridgets] 30/206 On Way to UK

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgets Digest"
Subject: [Spridgets] 30/206 On Way to UK
From: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:25:09 -0500
Greetings All,

I've been a member of this Digest for about 10 years during which I owned
and raced a 1959 Turner Mk1 powered by a 948 & built with BE suspension.
You guys and gals have been a great help with advice and parts as I was
upgrading it from the "Race-ready" condition (NOT!!!) in which it was when
sold to me by the Connecticut dealer.  My great appreciation and thanks to
you all for that.

Now that chapter of my automotive life has ended.  Two days ago I delivered
30/206, 2 spare engines and 14 boxes of parts to a Consolidator in Miami for
its passage to the new owner in the UK.  He's a racer with other British
cars in his garage.  He'll likely be in contact in the future.  Meanwhile,
I'm signing off as I search for the "right" 911 to replace the Turner.
However, I doubt that the Porsche people will be as good as y'all,
especially those like our late friend Frank Clarici, and my late Turner
friend Steve Agins.  They will both be in my thoughts and prayers forever.

Keep the outreach and support going folks.  You're a great bunch.

Cheers,

Norm Sippel

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html