Re: [Spridgets] Anyone in the Tri State WA area

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "'Spridget list'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anyone in the Tri State WA area
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:47:16 -0800
I am going to make the assumption you mean the Tri-Cities area for Richland,
Pasco, and Kennewick.   509 is the whole eastern half of the state, so
that's not too much help.  Dave Gropper lives in Richland so he would be
your best bet although I don't see him on here as much as I used to.  I can
email him if you like.

Several of us are on the other side of the mountains, but if the sell comes
over this way I'm sure one of us could meet up with him.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA