Re: [Spridgets] Illumination needed-Straight cut vs Helical Gears

To: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Illumination needed-Straight cut vs Helical Gears
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:34:44 -0800
Thanks for all the educational and interesting info regarding the
difference between straight cuts and helical.  I had no idea regarding the
differences (side thrust) and the applications (not being a racer).

Love this list.  . . the best of the best out there . . no doubt about it!
Every and any question I have had over the last 8  years on this list often
gets answered with details that I never knew about.

Thanks again,

Kirk Hargreaves
Vacaville Ca.