[Spridgets] Grand Prix - The Killer Years - On Velocity Channel

Subject: [Spridgets] Grand Prix - The Killer Years - On Velocity Channel
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 15:00:41 GMT
Thanks Rick-
Though I was aware of, and following, F1 in those days, I really wasn't aware
of the carnage as it applied to the drivers. I still remember when Jim Clark
died, and still have a steel model of the 1967 Lotus 42 on my bookshelf in my
office.
This documentary is a great reminder of how far the safety in auto racing has
come. The advent of fuel cells has made such a difference, I think after last
Monday's NASCAR debacle, they'll start using cells for the dryer fuel as
well.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

For those that don't get the Velocity Channel, I found a link for the video
as
shown on the BBC:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmlzni_grand-prix-the-killer-years_auto

Rick