[Spridgets] Power supply needed

Subject: [Spridgets] Power supply needed
From: tequila.brad at gmail.com (Brad Fornal)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 16:16:28 -0600
This is where any engineers on the list might be able to help. I have seen
many 12 volt adapters at yard sales, and flea markets, but they are more
than 300mA. For charging the battery, how important that I have exactly
300mA, can I go more, less? Sorry for my ignorance about this matter, that
is why I love the ability to ask off topic questions.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/