[Spridgets] New Jersey Motorsports Park free event tomorrow (Sunday)

Subject: [Spridgets] New Jersey Motorsports Park free event tomorrow (Sunday)
From: tncarnut1 at yahoo.com (David Booker)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:57:22 -0800 (PST)
For everybody in the NJ/NY/PA and surrounding area, thought I'd pass along
news about this event.  Tomorrow, Sunday the 11th, New Jersey Motorsports
Park is hosting a big open house. (My words, not theirs) Basically, they are
opening up the gates to anybody who wants to come in.  Also advertising the
dollar menu at the consessions.  There are supposed to be all kinds of events
happening.  I know they will be giving folks rides in Monster trucks, for
instance.  Lots of stuff for kids and families and adults too.  Gates open
from 12 noon till 9PM.  Sounds like a really fun and inexpensive day.  Kyle
and I are planning to arrive about the time they open.

You can get more
details at www.njmp.com if interested.

Hope to see some of you there.

David Booker