[Spridgets] I'm going crazy!!

Subject: [Spridgets] I'm going crazy!!
From: refisk at chartermi.net (Rick Fisk)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:26:32 -0400
What year square body?

On the side curtain cars there are three fasteners.  One is at the very front
of the door where the molding curves up to the cowl.  The other two are
located equidistant between the two side curtain bolt holes.

On the roll-up window cars there are two fasteners.  One near the front, one
near the back.  :-)

To remove the trunk latch you have to fit a tiny wrench and hold the bolt head
while you remove the nut.  It helps to have little tiny, tiny fingers.

I paid $100 for the last bonnet I bought.  Picked it up, so didn't pay for
shipping.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard