[Spridgets] Now HERE's an attractive ad!

Subject: [Spridgets] Now HERE's an attractive ad!
From: philip.s.jones at comcast.net (Philip Jones)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:55:32 -0700
>From our local Craigslist . . .

"1964 Austin Healey Sprite with title, and 1974 MG Midget no title, Sprite
was my daily driver before I became a Mom, and then it and my motorcycle
were put aside. Unfortunately, aside for the Sprite was at the end of a
drive into the woods we used to harvest firewood, and then something got
parked behind it, and then something else...then the brush grew up, poor
baby will need to be taken out in pieces. But the pieces! What a treasure.
The Midget was obtained when I had dreams of restoring and the body parts
(missing hood) did not have the rot that developed on Sprite when in
Massachusetts. Sprite has original engine(1098) and 4spd trani, Midget no
engine or trani. Interior is shot on both, moss and brush everywhere.

Am looking for an offer on everything, would work with you to make time for
dismanteling. Not willing to cut trees to bring something in that would tow
vehicles out intact. May need something to cut bolts, bring your own tools.
And probably a couple strong bodies...

Please email through ad with phone # and I will get back to you via phone if
you wish, or through email. I will send pictures after we talk.

Do not want to part, so please do not ask for just a tail light lense or
something like that.

Thanks for looking "

"What a treasure" indeed.