[Spridgets] Tubes

Subject: [Spridgets] Tubes
From: dlh2001 at comcast.net (Dean Hedin)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 22:20:35 -0400
Last year NAPA was selling nice radial rated Kenda
Tubes for $14.  So a month ago I decided to order two more and
now they want $24 for them and he had only one Kenda and the
other was some other brand that is not as good.

I don't like the Moss tubes.  I had one out of box failure
where it leaked around the valve.  They also loose air faster then
the Kenda tubes.  The Moss rubber is more permeable.

The Michelin tubes the other poster mentioned are also good tubes.