[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Chuck C. info..

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Chuck C. info..
From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net (Lester)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:22:05 -0500
.. and as a friend on the VSAAb list pointed out that is a year old post so..
nevermind.  Also finally got  someone who called him last week so all is
good.

Move along.. nothing to see here..

Lester

On Apr 9, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Lester wrote:

> I found this on the hmod list.. likely why we haven't heard from him..
>
> Lester
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: charles christ <crusaderchuck at yahoo.com>
> > Date: May 31, 2011 5:02:51 AM CDT
> > To: hmod at yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [hmod] Spokes
> >

> > days here without power due to tornados. i'm not following this wel now as
i just turned on the computer to over 400 emails from varied listsd and
friends.
> > buchannan spoke somewhere in california is the spoke manufacturer i
remember made the stainless spokes for my italian harley pit bike project as
well as some competition replacement spokes for my teammate's 1963 morgan race
car.

> > i must get myself reassembled and get to work now. long weekend without
the relaxation here. we have very very little damage to clean up , as for
others? trees torn out of the ground like you would pull a weed out of your
lawn. 1 twister started about 1 city block west of us and a second one about a
block and a half to the east. this is pennsylvania , this stuff is not common
nor expected to folks around here. i NOW know the sound everyone tells "you'll
know it when you hear it".

Club, please send a blank email to:  bugeye-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com
> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the
group, you may go to the website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/ and
change your subscription to "Web Only" and you will not receive any emails.