Re: [Spridgets] round and round on tires (g)

To: Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] round and round on tires (g)
From: soavero@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:28:29 -0500
Cc: "<spridgets@autox.team.net>" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "<midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "<EasternOshitGroup@yahoogroups.com>" <EasternOshitGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1334838510; bh=2y6dll3bXL4SwDQIgl9legMGGGfLmg0CLMIOnHmY5FI=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=NQs/CYDqjuuf110hZ0sybu9xGNcA72ax++oxC6KUH3rqA76ivFF+XtG6a7fd12Loay5HSBuBM7vD4fMA6OP+kwJPyq4PAhXENgBU4iXhU3bHtDgsX+Vb2EuZxC6CX2EqUG7KberOc55Xu5rkkUCBgp1rDoq/fHHUNnalHRXYIV4=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=gwzTopnz65E1qDZlRAvfcIwOK4kuwLX+vfOu95D1stRFP0L0a1qFMWLFTYQjE11GBm21KPF/1eaP7PWx8R5Ig5fTpeBfptpJr085/yUI1jB6Mn/jEYhBhwDMx/Vh22w9jGKaw92VSRn1VQ0FBsDLsx3TPRpZ6u1L76RfcoPSExY= ;
Sender: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
Try motorcycle shops for wire wheel mounting and balancing.

Ron

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net