Re: [Spridgets] [hmod] Chuck Christ where are you!?

To: hmod@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [hmod] Chuck Christ where are you!?
From: charles christ <crusaderchuck@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, vsaab <vsaab@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1334950156; bh=hQGQUNj2GE4f58OD7z2b1K5aJ6KC1aDYjGpoyCEJjhA=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=YLPDAikerAMFK+RyMySLlCcrylWDDMwY3ug5IGr3NimSRI2Qt/nnjsUtsrThhocVC2hu8gTuxiM5wwMOij8CmCwQ+Dys+0D80owMntdmULeY9zF3AJPnRhOCH5gyWS4I9ewQU4iFygBNYdmTq80O1rQsK8HbZ/coVcxsG8bIrKM= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=lNz6K6C6ecrzq11raQ+SSAl4XGO6qZL9tNerpj24i9nrJSnGEKL4f60dePmcspMaXYCFYAYUcbPgxx+tfEUkN8eC9AF5Cy3Q1UU4JjUYO79G1sxjzWuWsjsutqpwO4cBxOl07fwP0GfhuZo33lYT5QUUvWSZRKWMJgpy1k4D2Lk=;
Sender: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
Please celebrate the fact that Chuck Christ does live!  We have had computer
crashes at the house and then there is the "dial-up" problem.  As we all know,
women have far more patience than men, therefore combine Chuck with dial-up
and a fragile computer....what do you get????  A Chuck that retreats to the
SAAB man cave (garage) to fix the problem de jour!  lol!

BTW.  This is Mary Anne, his "other half", half of what, I do not know, maybe
half-wit, lol....but I do co-drive that darn orange SAAB and we do shack up
together.   :)

So back to point, today was the day for me to expand our potential free
websites for the online selling of the yellow 1960 SAAB 93F race car.  Low and
behold, there were people who wanted to buy this car from our existing listing
on Race-cars.com.  So, long story (leave them for Chuck, lol!!!) and the short
of it, I had to seek on Yahoo (with permission), these potential buyers within
a whole shitload (can you say that here???) of old mail our darling Mr. Christ
has yet to go through.

I will let Chuck know that the HMOD, Spridget, and SAAB community thinks him
dead and is planning a memorial service for him.  I will explain that there
will be lots of booze and food, guaranteed he will show up!    :)

Mary Anne
(the other nut in the house!)

PS-BS:  When he does get online, get ready for his tales of driving school
bus, fixing farm equipment, fixing tree farm equipment, getting old, and "the
rest of the story"!   Although after reading my response he might go into
"I'll show her" mode and y'all might get lucky and get the micro version of
life here.  Remember, it is a new moon this Saturday!

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive