[Spridgets] I think I need a top/hood.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] I think I need a top/hood.
From: Matt Hendricksen <seaward25@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:23:15 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9gj1hcb/qZPCjRzrHTMdD8SpQfnqPuKNye1dlBkVbjA=; b=POp6KrsXHIi3R45YumDo1pxNY7YGQJBr3oKsuTVSmF63phBXa5HUH/T8H5RfNOBjrT 6lU4BVBN4bSi3Yi3oK2zXc/yu0p4IeOHfuEB7JA5ple8Yy/BCTnEjDQgZk9vYC3l6+iL rqx2S4A0bJnpTEXknmpT1JDp0R9wnc6W2Ue13mXQ3OX7F1tBEDdzoR9UsVdI9Jw1lvmK d9TPdgCjqXPLZVnO3M0B/We5sX3/PjUri+NPkbAkFyrtYJAKi+X49KQJhR3WKk/wlqXb uJtAZcNK5UtqG//oxHsiN1XnfMcpfO4PqprkU36nALORF1QEfmCbYZ2GNLcScLP/bBkx kJeQ==
Sender: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
Hi List,

I'm planning a 500 mile trip in the Sprite to Minnesota at the end of June,
following a friend in a 54 Ford.  I've never had the car more than 20 miles
from the house, so it will be an adventure to say the least.  As such, I've
never had a need for a top until now.  I still have the original frame that
came with my Mark III Sprite, but the top itself is beyond shot.  Does
anyone have a serviceable hardtop or soft top they no longer need?  If not,
I'll likely pick up one of the basic black soft tops on sale at-the-moment.

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but if anyone has recommendations on
spares, tools, etc I should bring please pass along as well!

Thanks
Matt

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html