Re: [Spridgets] Shameless plug: Parts for sale Central Washington

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Shameless plug: Parts for sale Central Washington
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 15:40:58 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6GbeP/OTW6JBlAuRthUWRhYXPIh7bfaV95TWlZ5xymI=; b=ROb71u8CAOK9f02yhT6zIPtwm595rSTX1EB4Ww61188y1q+mjaHnKBTHSwe5yT+VVw p1Z0jCPOizf90OHoUV7CHyhRtHB6QvSpZ2B8doUAV5T0x1PHmtgJUfpp3WQGxCuOd8Uq 60r6uhTUivJ/kyGd2XuXPgfdafBokcsRbd4jV+oI3uchCNr26Crd6VaxlOTTnzCNOAMd KajYb+Q5M03ZOv37Druktb4usZJLdEN6pzdttvbEy6uufT0t2TmxRqEDBgPMXxdrAMK3 0WNizCGILYSlPx0Js8WTXKq+aDmdS+H4K/433RzVQB2S1OxsW0ef/wHm/tM4HX3sd0lg j1CA==
Sender: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
I was wondering if that ad was from someone here, I have looked at it
closely more than once.
Wish I had an extra $1K just laying around.
And a much bigger storage shed...

Rick (parts is parts) Bastedo
______________________________________
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>

A combination of current life events, and the realization that I probably am
not going to restore any more Spridgets (I am keeping mine, though) has led me
to the conclusion that I need to reduce my stock of spare parts.  I have a 30
year accumulation, and I donb t want to spend the time to list, box, ship,
etc. so I am putting the whole lot up for sale.  You can see my craigslist ad
here:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/3020217039.html

I am REALLY hoping a Washington/Oregon lister or a friend of a friend can use
this stuff and sees the value in it.  Good used and some NOS.  See the
Craigslist ad for pictures and a semi-complete list of stuff.  Asking $1000,
easily $3000+ worth of stuff.  Storage containers included.
No shipping, but Ib ll buy beer and help you load it up.

David Riker
Wenatchee, Washington

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html