Re: [Spridgets] Is this guy kidding? or is he just smoking something?

To: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Is this guy kidding? or is he just smoking something?
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:54:22 -0700
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Rdv/z4FG3yCPmkI6nQZb5nXWQEWaFCl/LYc3G1sBFNI=; b=r4RxiJIxY1jGUiI+1fbS0bQmVErMZ966tNxMmCuEtBvcXmJ9W8jOed17eUjXb1sfH7 CRO00Mg0165E13mW42WyGe6hEXg5KXf2JVxg36hbPE1YZlnCJBjgE0J0ety7MDJV5TU/ rrVSx83tXPX15SgvZWTWukXKBJXcPfM0nNkW6pnF26IlS4lwoYjc1AY8IMTfbXAQzC/0 xAnf3EVwhui1zR+h3bIEMnqxWJ38z0kB1Hr/1UY7L9p2tHX9tLr5LfmcKzt9TOUjjUim LccJvN63m+skW0fkMQqDJrnlYl7kNoGpt+pl0BcIpuZ2GUuOzNmmgUnfGwDBRf+yrgre iTnQ==
Yes, I didn't get the Olde English or Wimbledon White (which I hear is near
the same color) thing when I see the paint.

I love Olde English White on a Bug Eye and plan to shoot mine this color
this September.

Many of the details involving the question of originally escape me as I do
not know the original specs on these cars as well as the rest of you do.

Kirk
59 1275

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/spridgets-archive@autox.team.net