Re: [Spridgets] Golden Age of Sports Cars thoughts

To: <lotuspilot@frontier.com>, <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Golden Age of Sports Cars thoughts
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:51:39 -0400
Cc: 'Spridgets' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's more like it.  I found this if I image googled "750 Motor Club"

http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/169454/index.html

This is what I'm talking about. Not a hotrod, but a "Special".

But even this is a semi mass produced body from a kit manufacturer
(Microplas).

I want to see some examples of "one off" DIY Specials from this period.

If I google image search "Austin 7 Special" I get a lot of open wheel
examples.

But I'd like to see some full body examples.

  _____