Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, but.....Best use of a VW bus I've seen!

To: "Edward Perez" <eap2140@yahoo.com>, "4- Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, but.....Best use of a VW bus I've seen!
From: "Jim F" <jimndi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:18:59 -0400
Were not playing can you top this but, Yesterday I saw a motorcycle with a
vw engine (not a Trike) and the owner  is having a sidecar built out of a
bus. The fabricator split the bus in the center and narrowed the bus to
sidecar width. The doors function the  roll up windows work and the thing is
ready for primer and paint. I think it is the most unique vehicle I have
ever seen.

Jim F