[Spridgets] Our Hurricane Sandy will turn into a Nor Raster

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Our Hurricane Sandy will turn into a Nor Raster
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 19:01:56 -0400
I got an update from NOAA a little while ago.

>From NOAA "Sandy is currently a Category I hurricane. Sandy is expected to
remain at or near hurricane strength for the next two days as it
transitions into an extremely intense noreaster."

Tiffany Clarici is bringing some ducks to Frank's garage to wait out the
storm, she cares for them at the yacht club. She has a huge heart, she is
awesome.
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive