Re: [Spridgets] Beware of the next storm Wednesday!!

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Beware of the next storm Wednesday!!
From: George MARINOS <gmari2@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 18:56:33 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, easternoshitgroup <EasternOshitGroup@yahoogroups.com>, Frank Clarici <clarici@verizon.net>, Slash2 <slash2@yahoogroups.com>
Thanks Jim.  We are aware of the big nasty heading our way.  Most people in
Long Beach, NY have lost their everything and are just shrugging their
shoulders saying, there nothing else to destroy.  I've been spending the part
3 days or so working down there.  No electricity, water, heat, gas for the
generators.  They are now in the tearing up of carpets, pumping raw sewage
from basements and ripping moldy Sheetrock off walls.  Destruction
everywhere.
George

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/gmari2@verizon.net