Re: [Spridgets] So, how hard does one whack it?

To: Paul Van Wig <pvanwig@mac.com> FILETIME=[DCF2C990:01CDBADD]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] So, how hard does one whack it?
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 17:43:50 -0500
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well, it wasn't the fuse and I'm all tapped out for tonight.  ( pun intended).
I must have a spare pump around somewhere.  My Sprite could lend one, if I can
find it.

To add to the fun, I attempted to do an oil change and when I opened the oil
filter box it was a "what the..." moment.  I probably have 3 around somewhere;
but where?  :)

So, I put the drain plug back in and put the requisite amount of oil in and
I'll put a filter on when I can get one.  I'm kidding, of course.  ;). I did
put the drain plug back in though.

I have to get my life back in order!!

Robert
Sent from my device that doesn't pay me to advertise for them.

<robertduquette@sympatico.ca

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive