[Spridgets] Link for the Diff video anybody?

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Link for the Diff video anybody?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:49:20 -0800 (PST)
Two or three months ago, somebody posted a link to a wonderful old B&W video
explaining how a diff works. I thought I put the link or the file in a safe
place so I could show Kyle and some other folks. As these things tend to
happen (at least to me) I seem to have lost it despite my best efforts not to.

I also apparently forgot who posted it, because I accosted Jim Johnson for
it, only to find that he was not the one.

So anyway, could one of you fine
Spridgeteers out there repost that video? If you didn't see it when first
posted, you really should watch it. They broke it down to a level that even I
understood, using something like a TinkerToy set to illustrate it. Very cool.

Thanks much,
David Booker
Long Island

spridgets@autox.team.net