Re: [Spridgets] AH Green vs. Morris green

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] AH Green vs. Morris green
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:35:53 -0800
The MKIV and Healey 3000 engine paint is a "Metallic" green as where the
earlier cars were a solid green.  Sorry I do not have the paint codes.

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive