Re: [Spridgets] Need a PCV valve

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Need a PCV valve
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:55:00 -0800
From: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of David Ambrose
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:23 AM
To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Need a PCV valve

Greetings,

The PCV valve on my son's Midget fell apart while underway. We're
missing various interior bits. Moss isn't expecting any whole valve
assemblies in until the end of December. Does anyone have a spare they
might part with at a reasonable price?

Or...can anyone suggest a substitute PCV valve that I might get from our
friends at NAPA?

Thanks,
Dave Ambrose

spridgets@autox.team.net