Re: [Spridgets] Terrible X-Mas Trip......Please Help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Terrible X-Mas Trip......Please Help
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:24:52 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
Can one of the listers tell him his e-mail a/c has been hacked!

In a message dated 10/12/2012 15:46:51 Coordinated Universal Time,
cooper6@swbell.net writes:

I'm writing this Email with Tears rolling Down my Cheeks,  Am Presently
here in Philippines(Manila) for a X-Mas vacation to visit a  resort and got
mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel  where i lodged. All
cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.I've  been to the embassy and
the Police here but they're not helping issues  at all,my flight leaves today
and I'm having problems settling the hotel  bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the  hotel. I will
Appreciate if you can loan me the Money or anything you  can afford for now
because am really freaked out. Please am hanging on  for a Response from you so
that i can let you know how to get the money  to me.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive