[Spridgets] For you aircraft buffs - New Aviation Museum in New Orleans

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] For you aircraft buffs - New Aviation Museum in New Orleans - B-17 My Gal Sal
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:55:30 -0800 (PST)
Here's an interesting clip of aircraft being "hung" from the ceiling of a new
WWII Military Aircraft Museum in New Orleans.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e3_1357341202

The B-17 My Gal Sal has it's
own history after sitting on the ice in Greenland for 53 years, my
sister's father-in-law brought the B-17 home for restoration and exhibition in
a museum at Cincinnati's Blue Ash Airport. The local airport fell afoul of
commercial development and closed in 2012. The B-17 was donated to the New
Orleans Museum last year. Details of the recovery of My Gal Sal and
Restoration can be found at the link below. Enjoy.

http://www.ultimatesacrifice.com/

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive