[Spridgets] Roll up and Bugeye windshields

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Roll up and Bugeye windshields
From: "lotuspilot@frontier.com" <lotuspilot@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 04:53:51 -0800 (PST)
I have a pile of Spridget windshields that I would like to see go away.  I
have one roll up window windshield that has the center brace that the mirror
adjusts on.  It looks to be in good shape.  I also have a couple of Bugeye
windshields that look to be usable.  The Bugeye windshields do not have the
side stanchions on them.

I do not wish to package and ship.  I would like
for someone that needs them to live in the same town.  They are free to a GOOD
home.

Thanks,

Mike Carpenter
Fairmont, WV  26554