Re: [Spridgets] Looks like "Pieces", is it?

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Looks like "Pieces", is it?
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:48:36 -0500
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That is 100% Pieces. Three years ago I went with Frank to a car show in PA,
and the woman he sold it to had it in the parking lot with a for sale sign
on it. Frank wanted to buy it back and I knew it because he said I wonder
what she wants for it I have  cash, but the woman had it way over priced as
I asked her later in the day when she approached the car. If it was priced
fairly Frank would have bought it as I saw it in his eyes. I spoke with the
owner which was the woman he sold it to (she told me that) and she told me
she was moving away from NJ and had to spend thousands on knee surgery and
didn't have insurance and could use the money for the surgery (or something
to that effect) she wanted it sold before the move. She had it listed
around the same time  2010 and no takers probably because it is over priced
although done well as Frank was very proud of the car and most importantly
the engine. Being the ad is almost word for word I am assuming this is the
same woman and the photo of the young guy well leave that for your own
imagination ......ahahaha.

Although if she is still having knee problems why on earth would she want a
Harley? That being said she is probably not successful with a wrench and
still has a few good years left to play with toys. BTW I remember she also
said she bought the car because her friend (an older gal who I meet at the
car show) had an MGB perhaps her friend has a Harley now.... wink.
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive