Re: [Spridgets] The Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum Auction

To: Dean Swanson <d.swanson@earthlink.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum Auction
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:35:47 -0800 (PST)

The book is 100 pages and has estimated values of the stuff being auctioned.
I got one in the mail  - i am on there mailing list so it was free.
I owned a Microcar shop in the past & They sold some of my cars.
It is a pretty neat book - i do not know about $80 unless your bidding.
Whats $80 or the $150 - if your giving 15% to buy a car on top of the price.
The Messershmit are in the $40-50K   Isetta PU - 35-45K
GOGO PU $100,000-$125000   PEDAL CARS 3-6K
So whats a couple of hundred to them
The scary thing is -+
Last auction the prices went any where from 30-50% over the estimate most
cars.
Some even went as high as double the price guide on the really rare cars.

The auction would be great to see. Along with some interest rare cars

I think they were in the $20-30 range in my area to watch..
He has the biggest collection in the world that includes very rare cars.
This will be the second time he has sold his collection off.
I think he may just enjoy the hunt & Restoration.
Hard to say what he is uo too - He sold Double Bubble Bubble Gum not to long
ago.

Vigil